Vermont Teddy Bear
Located 13.63 miles from Lone Pine Campsites
There's always something fun going on at The Vermont Teddy Bear Factory. Kids' activities offered every day - rain or shine - like story time, hopscotch, and hide and seek with "Teddy" - the VTB mascot. And don't forget to visit the Bear Shop, take a factory tour, and make your very own Teddy Bear. Open daily 9-6. Shelburne Rd., Shelburne.
Our factory is open year-round (7 days a week) except Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas, & New Year's Day. It's one of the most popular Vermont activities! We recommend planning to spend about an hour and 15 minutes on-site at The Vermont Teddy Bear Factory.
HOURS OF OPERATIONSummer Season (June 1st - Oct. 20th)
Bear Shop Hours: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Winter Season (Oct 21st - May 31st)
Bear Shop Hours: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
TOUR INFORMATIONTours last approximately 30 minutes.
Kids (12 and under): FREE
Factory Tour Hours:
Summer Season (June 1st - Oct. 20th): 9:30 am - 5:00 pm
Winter Season (Nov. 21st - May 31st): 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
THINGS TO KEEP IN IN MIND ABOUT OUR TOURS:
- Tours book up quickly during the summer season, and we cannot guarantee that the next tour will be available. Feel free to look around our Bear museum and fun Bear Shop until the next tour is available.
- There is no production on the weekends or after 4:30 pm. Production breaks for lunch from 12:00 pm - 12:30 pm.
- At times for unforeseen reason, the Factory staff may not be working along the tour route.
- For groups of 10 or more people, contact us about Group Tour Information.
- The Hungry Bear Cafe serves up breakfast, lunch, and snacks Monday through Friday from 8:30am - 4:30pm during the summer season. The cafe may close early during the winter. If you have any questions for the cafe, please call 802-985-1346.
- During the summer months, an outdoor food kiosk is also open, serving up fresh ice cream for you to enjoy outdoors at our picnic table area.